Well, I have made my first attempt at using blending filament on all of the pink sections of this piece. It's hard to see the sparkle in it with this picture, but in person it looks really pretty. When I finish the whole piece I will take a picture with just my camera instead of using the scanner and hopefully you'll be able to see the sparkle in it. I think this faerie is turning out pretty cute! I am really excited to be nearly done with the X's. Just the green sections and the wings and then back stitching left!
So here is the EMS Geranium Faerie so far ...
I think I am going to use the silver blending filament for the wings just so it's different then the pink areas.
So that is enough stitching for now. After I get a few hours of sleep, then I will get right back to it! Another update will be coming soon!
Until Next Time,
♥ Margie ♥