Hello and a Very Happy New Year to You All!!!
It is that time a year again, the New Year is just hours away (in my time zone), time to make those crafting goals! What will we get finished? What will we start? What do we want to make good progress on? For me, I have several.
CROSS STITCH GOALS
1. Finish Queen Bee
2. Finish Red Rose
3. Finish Elemental Cosmos
4. Start and finish Tribal Teapot
5. Start and finish Save the Stitches
6. Make some good progress on Queen of Hearts
7. Make some good progress on Transformation
8. Make some good progress on Wicca
9. Make any progress on America the Beautiful
10. Make any progress on Dark Force
11. Make any progress on Monopoly Game Board
1. Make some good progress on my son's afghan
2. Make some good progress on my daughter's afghan
1. Make the Save the Stitches cross stitch piece into a table cloth
2. Start getting some aprons and stockings ready to be sewn and get some made
3. Create patterns for additional projects I'd like to start making
MOST IMPORTANT GOAL
1. Finish getting my craft room completely and totally organized so that I can get back to sewing!
That's quite the list for now. I will continue with my weekly rotations. Although with the new year starting on Thursday, I will be changing the rotations from Saturday thru Friday to Thursday thru Wednesday. Looking forward to a productive 2015!!! I wish you all the very best in the upcoming year!!! Happy New Year, One and All!!!
Until Next Time,
♥ Margie ♥